Thank you to those that attended our
FOUR WEEK WORKSHOP SERIES FOR TEACHERS & ADMINISTRATORS:
FROM BURNOUT TO RESILIENCE IN THE CLASSROOM
Burnout within the school community is an epidemic!
IF you are a school faculty member or administrator who is:
- Overwhelmed by ever increasing expectations for better student performance
- Energy depleted or fatigued
- Sacrificing quality because of limited time constraints
- Noticing a breakdown of working/and or personal relationships
- Struggling with the increasing needs of students since Covid-19
During our four weekly sessions together, and in between, we will be identifying, unpacking and tapping to reduce the intensity of emotions that impact your ability to successfully navigate the school environment.
Here is just some of what you can expect during our time together:
Week 1 → Defining Burnout and Identifying the Stages.
- Assess where you are in the moment with challenges and struggles at school and possible spillover into your personal life
- Craft a clear vision of what you want work life to look like
Week 2 → Let’s Start Tapping
- Investigate your workplace patterns
- Learn to use clinical EFT/tapping to begin reducing some of the uncomfortable emotions you are currently experiencing
Week 3 → A Deeper Dive
- Responses to presenting classroom issues that feel new are often patterns created from subconscious decisions made years prior
- Tap to reduce those patterns/emotions that are getting in the way of successfully navigating your classroom environment
Week 4 → Identifying Resources & Creating Effective Routines
- Identify & assess the changes you’ve observed during our time together
- Identify additional tools and resources to support you in building and maintaining resilience in the classroom
Benefits and Advantages of Group Tapping
One of the recent scientific studies conducted around the use of EFT/Tapping is the value of tapping in groups. Cortisol, the major stress hormone in our bodies, has been shown to be reduced by 43 percent.
In fact when tapping in groups, whether everyone has the same issue or not, there is a phenomenon known as “borrowing benefits” that helps reduce the level of stress for everyone participating.
Watch the video below to learn more about this and other benefits and advantages.